Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Not a thrift shop - Oops

So I went back to work two and a half weeks ago. After the first week wearing the same pants I decided I needed new pants. So where did I go? To the thrift shop? Nope. Old Navy. In my defense I did buy off of the clearance racks in the back. I was just so tired from working all week that I didn't want to spend all day looking through thrift shops. I got pretty good deals, but it still wasn't as cheap as it would've been had I gone to a thrift shop. I got a pair of courderoy pants and two shirts. So now I have two pairs of pants to rotate at work. Woo hoo. I've been making due with those, but sooner or later I'll have to hit the thrift shop in order to expand my wardrobe.

So I promised I'd share my progress - good and bad. So there it is.

No comments: